See also Events  and What's On

10th September 2017

See Events for what's coming up soon.

Your Ministry?

The Bible clearly teaches that everyone in church life has giftings and ministries that need to be developed and encouraged.  Before the summer, the Connect Groups were studying the course “Together into Ministry” which is foundational material for us as a church.  Part of this was a questionnaire which helps you to discover your own ministry gifts.  If you did not do this and would like to, then please let Mick or Heather know and we will let you have a copy.   We can then arrange to sit down with you and discuss your personal ministry involvement at Eldad as we have been doing with those who have completed it through the Connect Groups.

Guernsey House of Prayer is open!

Guernsey House of Prayer has now been launched and is open to all.  It is based at St Peter’s Church and is open during the day and evenings by booking in.  Click here to book a slot. Go alone, or with a group.

Gill’s Legacy

Martyn has now produced a web site to promote the Legacy projects being worked on in Gill’s memory.  Please take a look at